Thursday 25 March 2010

Pincushions

Anyone who is sewing knows that a pincushion is essential to your day to day work. Well, this blog is about how novelty some pincushions can be and bring a bit more smile into your sewing rooms.

It is amazing what shapes the pincushions can be. I was browsing Etsy and Folksy for some ideas and there are hundreds of them. Most of them are absoutely beautiful and very innovative. See yourself, what do you think?


Turtle Pin cushion by Strawberriesandcream


Pincushion fairy house Tiny World by mck254



Cupcake Pincushion - pink with orange and coral by betzwhite


Octopus Pin Cushion by Minifelts


Matroyshka Bird PinPuff by PaperFish


Snail Pincushion-Fibonacci in His Flower Garden by squirrelmomma


Swirl Pincushion by Pink Sherbert

6 comments:

  1. Dear Eva,

    Thank you so much for including my turtle amongst these beautiful pincushions! I love the octopus pin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my swirl pincushion, I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what gorgeous pincushions -I want them all! I had been thinking of making some pincushions for my shop but I don't think I could come up with anything as original and beautiful as these, so maybe not......
    pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all such fun pincushions! I love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable pincushins!

    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring my Octopus pin cushion. I love all of your other choices, they're all so unique! :)

    ReplyDelete