Wednesday 3 November 2010

ETSY renewing experiment

Mission accomplished! I have been renewing or listing for nearly everyday in my ETSY shop and some days I even done both or I listed 2 new items. The result of this concluded into most viewings and visits in my online selling history. My hearts sellection would not stop growing and my sales grown from nothing to 8 which for a start of this is not bad.

So what does it mean for me?

I realised that renewing works - you keep your shop in customer eyes everyday and not only by promoting. I also found that the views do not depend on listing a new item or renewing an item. Simply the good looking item - well photographed and different, the item which stands out in listings get more views directly from ETSY visitors.

It probably helped that I joined the UK silly sale for a week as well which brought me 3 sales. I also have been featured in more treasuries last month than any other month before.

So the conclusion of this experiment for me is to continue to add or renew an item a day and my new challenge and goal for this month is to reach 100 items in the shop. So fingers cross :)

1 comment:

  1. I have not had much luck with Etsy so far, but maybe that is cause I don't spend a lot on promoting it. I'm doing the November Sparks for Folksy but I probably need to do the same for Etsy. It's good to hear that that may have some good results

    ReplyDelete