Wednesday 2 June 2010

Folksy Friday - girls summer dresses

As I have a little girl myself I love making dresses for her and she as a real girl loves to wear them. I enjoy this time as that is not going to last long. She will be a teenager in about 12 years time (which will fly) and I will be lucky if she will like even clothes I wear :)
As the summer approaches I have been looking for some lovey girlie summer dresses on Folksy. I found a lots of them and they are all gorgeous. I have picked my 5 favourite - have a look:

Birgitta Designs has just absolutely beautiful children clothes and this little dress is just so cute:



This is a very pretty dress by Eviemae, I love the pink:



Very funky retro pattern dress by Me and Ma:



Needles and buttons has this beatiful floral dress in the shop:



And finally this lovely smock frock by Maid in Ireland:

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my dress :)

    Maria (MeandMa)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only the funky retro dress would fit me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou so much for featuring my dress, it made my day yesterday xxxb

    ReplyDelete