Sunday 25 April 2010

2 months in the business...............

........and I have to say that I have learned so much. Coming from 1 sale last month to 7 this month has been a brilliant feeling. Suprisingly my crochet brooches appear very successful - who would say that brooches will sell so well, so I am working on some more. It also seems that I finally got into the routine 1 listing a day. And I have written down my goals and their deadlines. That usually helped me in the pass. I will probably have to stick it on the fridge and everytime I feel so down or quite comfortable and settled it will scream to my eyes right from the kitchen - I better highlight it with a bright pink :)

So Ladies and Gentlemen - look out for EvaBDesigns - we are going to review in a month time again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment